Dialysis Patient Care Tech *
Location: Kansas City, Kansas US
Requisition Number: R-24480
JOB DESCRIPTION -
The Dialysis Patient Care Tech demonstrates competence in the areas of critical thinking, problem-solving, interpersonal relationships, technical and organizational skills. Provides care/service safely and efficiently for the care of each patient; demonstrates responsibility for providing restorative and supportive care, under the direction of a registered nurse, medical director, and patient’s physician for a designated group of patients.
- High School Diploma
- Completion of a training course in the theory and practice of hemodialysis
- Technical/Professional Training or Degree in Hemodialysis Technician within (18) eighteen months of employment
- BLS Certification
- Obtain Certified Clinical Hemodialysis (CCHT) certification within (18) eighteen months of employment and maintain CCHT certification while performing Dialysis PCT duties
- Previous patient care experience in a hospital setting or related facility preferred
- Three to five years of broad administrative assistant, office management and/or executive secretarial experience preferred.
COMPENSATION RANGE -
Minimum- $14.50 - Maximum- $21.75
City: Kansas City
Community / Marketing Title: Dialysis Patient Care Tech *
EEO Employer Verbiage:
The University of Kansas prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression, and genetic information in the university's programs and activities. Retaliation is also prohibited by university policy.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Kansas City, Kansas US
Job Number: 60030